Monday, April 30, 2007

Red Mage Rage -- Thus it Begins

~*~Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket~*~



Welcome to {Red Mage} Rage My little spot on the web to give the world a view on my Life in FFXI & My Place to educate the world on RDM Power!!!

I am:

Char: Darkillusion RDM60/WHM30

Server: Bahamut

Linkshell: Wilddarkness (co-owner)


I have been playing FFXI since the launch of the PS2 version. I have sinced moved over to the PC version since I hate the PS2 graphics. Yes, RDM is my highest level job, I got stressed out and took a year off from the game and have been back for about 6 months now. For those out there that are {Long Time} Players you will understand that a lot has changed over the years and the game is somewhat better, somewhat worse. The main reason I took a year off was because the grind and RDM abuse started to get to me. Since I came back I have gotten lucky and have a AWESOME Static Group I run with all the time. They are more like family to me than just fellow players. It would be wrong not to mention them, because chances are you see me, you will see one of them in tow.


~*~My Children~*~

Wildjenna: SMN60/WHM30 (she is my RL GF)

Nighcrew: NIN60/WAR30 (Oh {Ninja} Kitty and lover of all of the Dirt in Vana'diel. She has turned {Mijin Gakure} into an artform.)

Willow: WHM60/BLM30: My In-game Sis who was Raised by Orcs, so please don't mind her table manners.

Japurih: MNK60/WAR30: {Monk} Kitty with the Scary Macros, whatever you do, DON'T DRINK THIS MANTRA'S OJ!!!!

Xxdragonxx: BLU60/NIN30: My Elf, My Partner in Crime. Normally you will find me /follow on him running around Vana'diel doing anything to bid time between kills.


That's all for today, Now you know who I am. Now just wait till the bitching starts.


~*~ Raven ~*~




No comments: